-Make sure you have the supplies you need for the classes. Examples: Pens, pencils, paper, notebooks, etc.
- Have a backpack that can last the year.
- Pay attention to your grades throughout the year.
- Your CTE is a good place to start making friends.
- Always be nice to your teachers.
- Join some clubs you're interested in.
- Talk to your parents and teacher when you need help or you're feeling stressed.
- Talk to your guidance councilor about any questions regarding your CTE, community service, or any other topics (seriously, it will really help).
- Have a way to contact some people in your classes.
- Find your personal studying method.
- Some teachers stay after school to help students, take advantage of that.
- Don't stress about school all the time, take some time to also have fun. Do activities you love.